NORTH VALLEY CAREER AND TECHNOLOGY CENTER
1540 School Road, Grafton, ND 58237
Phone 701-352-3705 Fax 701-352-3170
Mike Hanson, Director
NVCTC 2017-2018 Board Members:
- Grafton Public School-Scott LeClerc & Kristy Jelinek
- St. Thomas Pubic School-Nathan Green & Trina Pappenfuss
- Midway Public School-Brad Becker & Brian Schanilec
- Park River Public School- Brad Brummond & Kelly Houser
- Valley/Edinburg Public School-Dan Johnson & Darell Pastorek
- Drayton Public School-Michael Larson & Jessica Aasand
- NVCTC-Michael Hanson & Lisa Tucker
- NVCTC is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website for students, parents, and members of the community, including those with disabilities.We maintain our district website in accordance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act ("Section 504") and title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act ("Act II").
- It is our goal that all new, updated, and existing district web pages are accessible to all persons, including those with disabilities. It is our goal to ensure that all website content or functionality on our district's website shall conform to the Web content Accessibility Guidelines ("WCAG") 2.0, Level AA standards, or updated equivalents of these guidelines.
- If you cannot fully access the information on any web page of this site, please let us know the accessibility issue you are having by contacting Michael Hanson, Director at (701)-352-3705 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to provide the information to you in an alternate format and/or make the necessary improvements to make the information accessible. If you would like to file a formal grievance under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, you may contact our Section 504 coordinator, Lisa Tucker, at 1540 School Road, Grafton, ND, 58237, (701)352-3705, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- NVCTC is working on making changes to its website to insure it is accessible to persons with disabilities. We'd like to know how the website is or isn't accessible to you. If you would be willing to share your thoughts, we would appreciate it. To submit any comments, please contact Theresa Hickman at NVCTC, (701)352-3705, Theresa.Hickman@k12.nd.us.